Tuesday, December 1, 2015

On the 1st Day of Christmas: Address Labels Featuring Party On! Designs.

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Address Labels from Party On! Designs!








Ever since Brian and I were first married, I have insisted that we always have professional photos done at least once a year AND that we send out a Christmas card.
At first, they were homemade and only sent to a handful of friends & family:

"uh, we have a cat now...yeah"

But as time has passed our little family has grown. We still have our precious fur baby (whom, by the way, we never fail to mention in our cards) but, we have also graduated from school, experienced career changes, travelled, lost some whom were dear to us and expanded our own family by one. When I look back at pictures of us from 2010... 
Man, we looked like naive little babies. 
I am filled with immense joy when I read through our old Christmas card inserts. It reminds me how much we have changed and grown side-by-side in the almost 6 years we have been together.

If you haven't already begun sending out Christmas cards, I would encourage you to do so. Even if it's only for immediate family members, you won't regret it. When you do, make sure to get your address labels through Party On! Designs. They are absolutely fabulous! I had such a hard time picking out just one of their many holiday styles. After debating for days, literally days, I decided to go with North Pole Delivery style. I acquired a set of 60 for under $10 (including shipping and handling). 
My invitations have been ready to send since mid- November and it's all thanks to these festive labels. In fact, I have been waiting for today so I could head over to the post office to send these!

Party On! Designs also carries a plethora of party supplies including balloons, tissue poms, goodie bags, popcorn boxes, milk bottles, stationary and any other party staples you may need for your next event. You can also shop by theme which making organizing your party a million times easier.



I don't want you to miss out on any of the 12 Days of Christmas. Be sure to check back with us every day for the next 12 days at 7pm! See you tomorrow!!





No comments:

Post a Comment