Monday, December 7, 2015

On the 7th Day of Christmas: Peg People Nativity featuring TurtlesTiaras

On the 7th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
A Peg People Nativity!



At a young age, my mother instilled within my heart a love for nativities. 
Sometimes with all of the sweets, santas and gifts we may neglect to think of the greatest gift of all.

My mom and I have had such fun surprising each other through the years with sweet reminders of the reason for the season. While I don't really want my daughter to touch my fragile nativity collections, I  do want to share my love for nativities with her. That's why I just love the idea of having my own peg people nativity that she can play with. 









Pegs stand 3 1/2 inches tall (height does not include any buns on head). Pegs are easy to throw in a purse for the grocery store, doctor's office or at church. Anytime you need your little to entertain themselves quietly. Some people have even used these as customized cake toppers!

Each doll is made to order. Wood grains and texture may vary. Your set may vary slightly in color from the ones shown in the photographs. While I do allow my daughter to play with them, they do contain pieces which could possibly be a choking hazard. Please use your discretion when allowing very young children to play with these. Recommended for children 3+.







TurtlesTiaras is a local company in Lehi, Utah. They also carry peg doll sets in a variety of styles: princesses and superheroes to name a few. If you would like to order your very own set of hand painted peg dolls from TurtlesTiaras, click here.



Don't forget to check back with me tomorrow at 7pm for the 8th Day of Christmas product. It's a great one you won't want to miss.



No comments:

Post a Comment