Monday, November 30, 2015

12 Days Of Christmas Segment- What is it?

I am so excited to announce that my 12 Days of Christmas segment starts tomorrow!






Are you as excited as I am for Xoxo, Rachelle's VERY FIRST 12 Days of Christmas segment?
If you haven't been following my other social media channels, let me explain:

For the past month, I have been working with several vendors. Starting tomorrow, I will write a post a day about each of the products I have reviewed c/o each vendor. I want to accommodate holiday shipping cut-offs, so starting on December 1st will hopefully allow you to receive your item(s) before Christmas Day.

I am so excited to share with all of you what I have been working on these past few weeks. I feel as though I have been quite the little holiday elf running around setting this all up just for you :)




Don't forget to check back tomorrow @ 7pm for Day #1 of my 12 Days of Christmas Segment!

No comments:

Post a Comment