Friday, December 4, 2015

On the 4th Day of Christmas: Engraved Cutting board c/o American Laser Crafts

On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
An engraved cutting board from American Laser Crafts!


I can honestly tell you that when I received my cutting board in the mail, my heart literally skipped a beat! They are seriously one of the most stunning engraved cutting boards I have ever seen. After receiving my cutting board, I simply had to purchase several for a few family members this Christmas. 
I don't want to ruin the surprise so I, obviously, won't say who. But I will say, I know they are going to be absolutely thrilled!




American Laser Crafts carries a variety of sizes, wood types and styles of their cutting boards. 
The one I received was a 6x8 rounded edge bamboo board. I am using it as decoration because I think it's just way too beautiful! However, you can definitely use it to display an array of fruits, cheeses and nuts at a party. 





Cutting boards are not the only product they offer. They can also engrave serving trays, house signs, plates, wooden spoons and forks, as well as rolling pins, butcher blocks and even hot pads and outdoor mats! Seriously, is there anything they can't do?!





One of the things I love most about American Laser Crafts is that they are a local company in 
 Orem, UT. I am a GIANT advocate for supporting local business. When you spend money at a local business, you are helping parents pay for dance and karate lessons for their kids and food for their table -- not a CEO's third beach house.

Their holiday turnover rate is currently 10-14 days, so be sure to place your order soon if you want it in time for Christmas! I hope you will give them a shot! I did and I certainly do NOT regret it one bit. In fact, the only thing I regret is not buying more as I know those who don't receive one from me this holiday are sure to be quite jealous!
:o
Uh oh, next year I guess!!!




Who taught you how to cook? Do you have any memories of baking around the holiday season? Did you ever have a crazy holiday meal fiasco?! I would love to hear all about them in the comment section below! Check back with me tomorrow at 7pm for another great product you'll want to grab before Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment