Saturday, December 5, 2015

On the 5th Day of Christmas: Owl Mugs featuring Pink Mug NY

On the 6th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Owl Mugs from Pink Mug NY.


If you are on the market for a witty mug that is absolutely adorable... stop your search! 
Because "X" marks the spot, baby!

I have been an avid fan of Pink Mug NY ever since my discovery of them on Etsy in May of last year. I think the owner is incredibly fashion forward. She is completely in tune with styles that perfectly combine wit & cutesy. 

If I had to describe myself in two words...
Well, let's just say the mugs and I share a special connection.
;)




Seriously what mom, sister, bff, cousin or teenaged niece or daughter wouldn't love to receive one of these? Especially if they LOVE Starbucks!

Shown below, is another personal favorite from Pink Mug NY. Ah, so stinking cute!





Peace & Love.


I seriously have a ginormous collection of mugs. What can I say? It's my achilles heel. Be sure to check back with us tomorrow at 7pm for my 6th day of Christmas pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment