Saturday, December 12, 2015

On the 12th Day of Christmas: Fizzy Pops!

On the 12th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Fizzy Pops!



Can you believe our 12 days of Christmas segment has come to a close?
I have had such an amazing time treasure hunting and collaborating with some of the most amazing companies. I'm sure I can speak for all of us when we wish you a very happy holiday filled with happiness and love. 

So, what are we waiting for?





Fizzy Pops is an amazing company that sells craft and jewelry supplies. The options of things you can make with their products is practically unlimited! Fizzy Pops craft and jewelry supplies are incredibly versatile. They make great neighbor, teacher, dance instructor, or family gifts. Fizzy Pops has something for pretty much anyone on your list.

One of my favorite things about their products is that is truly fun for all ages. I mean, how fun would it be to have a girl's night with the entire family (grandmas, moms, sisters, daughters, nieces and cousins) all crafting and having a phenomenal time making memories together.


This photo was taken about a year and a half ago. I can't believe how much she has grown in such a short time. 
Isn't her tiny bracelet just darling?!


When my daughter was born, I was lucky enough to receive matching "mommy & me" pearl bracelets as a gift from my younger niece. The fact that she had taken the time to do such a heartfelt thing to celebrate the birth of our baby girl was a beautiful sentiment I will never forget. Imagine the joy your little one will have when they deliver a gift they have made themselves for their favorite teacher or instructor. Isn't that what the holidays is really all about?!?






(Shown Above)
DIY Classic Pearl Necklace & Bracelet Kits
If you thought Fizzy Pops couldn't get any better- you would be wrong! Every DIY kit has a video tutorial on their site that shows a step-by-step how to. *sigh* Seriously, so much easier than having to read vague directions on paper!

I am so grateful to Erika, the head blogger for Fizzy Pops, for collaborating with me. She was nice enough to do a giveaway of the items I featured today for the last day of our 12 Days of Christmas segment! So head on over to my IG account @xoxorachelleblog to learn more details on how to enter the giveaway that will end on Thursday December 17th.

Be sure to check out Fizzy Pops on all of their social media channels!
IG: @fizzypopscrafts
BLOG & Pinterest





It's so sad that our 12 Days of Christmas segment has come to a close.
Promise me you won't be a stranger?! Don't forget to follow me on my IG so you won't miss out on a single post or giveaway! I have so many fun plans in the making so visit the site often!





No comments:

Post a Comment