Wednesday, December 2, 2015

On the 2nd Day of Christmas: Wide Brimmed Hat c/o Chic

On the 2nd Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A wide brimmed hat from Chic!





I am so happy to be working with Chic in my 12 Days of Christmas segment. Chic does not currently have an online presence as they are wrapping things up for their site launch this upcoming February. I am thrilled, however, that they reached out to me so I could spread the word about their amazing products.

I have had my eye on wide brimmed hats this past Fall. But could I pull it off? I am happy to report that I love Love LOVE my wide brimmed hat c/o Chic. 
It really is a very chic accessory that truly elevates even the simplest of looks.
I also love how when I'm in a hurry with my little one, I can pop it on without having to do my hair. No one would even guess, since it makes me look (and feel) like a super glam mom!
Shh... Don't tell!






Even though, you aren't able to purchase a Chic brand wide brimmed hat quite yet, there are still many options from other retailers. Here are links to a few that are similar. Just click here, here & here. See you tomorrow at 7pm! You are not going to want to miss out!



Don't worry! As soon as Chic's online boutique goes live I will be sure to give you all the juicy details!

No comments:

Post a Comment