Tuesday, December 8, 2015

On the 8th Day of Christmas: Custom Engraved Silverware c/o Pumpernickel and Wry

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Custom engraved silverware!


Can you believe it is already the 8th day of Christmas?! My Christmas segment is 3/4 over. I have loved sharing these special treasures with you. I hope you have been enjoying it as much as I have!

Pumpernickel and Wry is an amazing company that specializes in creating lovely hand stamped vintage silver flatware. Every item in their shop is handmade by them throughout the entire process: found, cleaned, produced and packaged. Their craft is in a sense, recycling. Bone of the flatware pieces they use are brand new. They all, in actuality, are true vintage pieces. These stunning and one of kind pieces can be found in stores all over the world including Switzerland.






This product is incredibly sweet especially if you have a coffee, tea or "lover of all things vintage" in your life. I recently acquired a set of spoons as a gift (so I won't say for who) and I can't wait to give it to them. I have an inside joke with them about their undying love for ice cream. My hope is that they laugh at first and then cherish them for years to come.





Not only are these a great gift for Christmas, but they would make an incredible wedding gift as well. They are so many fun and tender wording options that are sure to make the honeymooners swoon with delight. :)


If you would like to find more information or place an order, click here to be sent directly to their site. It's amazing how many treasures you will find on their site. 
Have fun!



Come back tomorrow for yet another Christmas gift idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment