Friday, December 11, 2015

On the 11th Day of Christmas: Kora Rae

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A stunning & unique pencil skirt from Kora Rae.


Kora Rae sent me this beautiful skirt at the end of the Summer and I can't believe I haven't posted about it yet. I guess, I wasn't too good with my system back then. Luckily, I have learned from my mistakes and I am much more on top of things now.

This skirt is incredible. The quality of the fabric and craftsmanship is superb. The Valentina pencil skirt design was inspired after, the owner, Rachel Turzor's last visted her hometown in India. She was inspired by the swirling colors of late Winter and early Spring: bursts of bold colors peeking through from a field of fresh snow. Turzor is infatuated with all wildlife. Proceeds from each and every purchase go to the National Tiger Santuary in Missouri. In fact, Rachel Turzor designs for women who embody the psyche of a tiger,

"She is fearless, powerful and independent in every aspect of her life, including what she wears."






Honestly, the only concern I had about this skirt is if I would still fit in it after Thanksgiving. Fortunately, I am doing better in the "self-discipline regarding sweets" department than I previously thought. So... I guess this means I should go eat two pieces of strawberry cheesecake for breakfast, yeah? Okay, maybe not for breakfast... but, definitely as a mid-day snack!

If you would like to learn more about Kora Rae or place an order with them click here for more information. I hope you fall in love with your piece as much as I have fallen in love with mine. Also don't forget to check out their kittenish collection. It has a few items in the $25-50 range that are similarly great in quality and style.



Ahhh! I can't believe we only have 1 more day left in the segment. I am starting to get sad... but then I remember how awesome the next product is. That picks up my spirit 110%! 
Check back tomorrow at 7pm for my last great find!

No comments:

Post a Comment