Saturday, June 20, 2015

Once in a Blue June

This look can be consolidated to three words:
Easy. Breezy. Calm.


My city had a power outage last week.
My Husband suggested we go out in hopes that when we returned the power would be back on.
Alas, when we got home... the power was still out.

After we put our daughter to bed, my Husband and I were able to sit out on our patio. I was really able to appreciate the beauty of silence. So often I overlook the importance of taking a moment to relax. I seem to have adopted a "busy = important" mentality. The small things in life are what is most important. My monthly goal is to focus my time on more quiet and simple things.

The weather is getting warmer but cool hues are definitely in this season.
A sultry satin and lace tank paired with a blue linen short can be consolidated to three words:

Easy. Breezy. Calm.

Just like a warm Summer night with no distractions...









(Photo Cred: B. Campbell)


Shown Above:
Top: Romy // Shorts: Banana Republic Outlet (different colors available)
// Shoes: Steve Madden via Tradesy // Earrings: J.Crew (see them again, here)
// Necklace: Charming Charlie (old, similar)




What topics would you like to see covered on my blog? I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment