Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Summer at your Fingertips

No Summertime Sadness allowed.
Five fresh and fun nail polish shades to keep Summer with you all year long.


Your outfit can be entirely on fleek down to the last detail but it's going to look incomplete and thrown together if your nails are not well groomed or chipped. No worries, I did the busy work for you and found the, 

"Top Five Fresh and Fun Shades for Summer 2015"
Enjoy my beautiful chickadees!



(Photo Cred: Yours Truly)


In order from Left to Right

OPI: Pompeii Purple // I love this fun twist on purple. When you look at it in the bottle it looks a bit like hot barbie pink. When you put it on your nails, it changes from pink to purple depending on the light.

essie: jump in my jumpsuit // The richness and depth of this red color is (in one word): Divine. You will definitely be red hot this summer sporting this bold shade.

Savina: Royalty // You will feel like royalty this Summer if you're wearing this tranquil and elegant hue on your fingertips. Don't let its cool and subtle hue fool you. All shades of mint are coming with a powerful vengeance this Summer.

essie: blue rhapsody // I'll be honest. I'm not a huge fan of blue on my fingernails. Usually, I find it makes me look like I'm suffering a bout of Hypothermia. However, I couldn't bring myself to put this audacious blue bottle down. So, I didn't!

OPI: Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs // Okay. My favorite nail color of the bunch. My favorite name of any nail polish EVER! I literally am at a loss for words other than, "Go out and buy this NOW!"



I hope you like the shades I picked out for this Summer.
If you happen to be sporting them tag me on Instagram @xoxorachelleblog and you may be featured in a future blog post!




What is your favorite funny nail polish name? I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment