Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Simple Miami Vice Recipe

The Sun is shining. Summer is calling.
Don't stop drinking until you can see the bottom of your glass!


I knew I wanted to make a drink with cream of coconut. However, I wanted to try something with a spin so it wasn't just the same old Pina Colada drink I've had time and time again. What better way to chill out after a long day than sipping on a cool and refreshing Miami Vice? After finding this recipe, let me be the first to say: OH EM GEE!





Miami Vice 
(Yield: 1 glass)

2 Tbsp pineapple juice
2 Tbsp cream of coconut
1 Tbsp half and half
3 Tbsp strawberry puree
3 Tbsp lime juice
Crushed Ice


1. Fill your glass to the top with crushed ice.
2. Mix together pineapple juice, cream of coconut, strawberry puree, and lime juice.
3. Pour mixture into glass.
4. Slowly pour half and half over ice.
5. Stir contents together with a straw.
6. Find hammock. Relax.




What's your favorite Summer drink? I'd love to hear from you, leave a comment below!

2 comments: