Thursday, May 28, 2015

Blushing Brides and Dresses

Love is in the air and the invites are in the mailbox. Now, what to wear to all of these weddings?


Okay, so the wedding day belongs to the bride and all eyes are bound to be on her. However, you can't say you wouldn't mind if some lingering eyes glanced your way! One of my really great friends is getting married next weekend. After months and months, slaving over websites in attempt to find the perfect dress, I found it! It is a gorgeous lavender colored dress with a delicate white lace overlay subtly detailed in violet flowers. It fits perfectly in all of the right places and hurry you lucky dog, it's on sale now!

I love White House Black Market. If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life-- it would be there. Their pieces are intricate and well made. The quality of the clothing is unreal. It is a bit on the pricier side, but they are constantly having deals. You can sign up for their rewards program (for free) and get points for each purchase. If I wasn't a part of their rewards program I would be bankrupt! WHBM (as the cool kids refer to it) recently released a line of bridesmaids dresses which are absolutely stunning.






I love the fun structure of these pastel stone earrings. The shape of them is a bit industrial and strong, but the pastel hues add the perfect amount of femininity.








My favorite part about this dress is the deep V-back. The detailing of the lace is so intricate. Stunning.



(Photo Cred: B. Campbell)

Shown Above:
Dress: WHBM // Shoes: Milanoo (similar) // Earrings:  J.Crew Factory


Here are a few more options to ensure you look great at a Summer wedding.
Try not to upstage any brides you freaking hottie:
(link belongs to item beneath it)


Dress:  Modcloth





Dress: Golden Closet



For you gents out there:
Jacket: Gilt (and it's on sale right now for $79)!




In closing, I just want to warn you of the "dangers" of catching the bouquet at your friend's wedding. She caught mine and she really was the next out of us to seal the deal.
Watch out!




Weddings are the best. But sometimes things can go awry. Do you have any funny or embarrassing stories of something that happened to you at a wedding? Maybe even your own? I would love to hear from you, leave a comment below!




1 comment:

  1. Pooh! I like that jacket!!! I wish I had something fancy so I could find an excuse to buy it and wear it!!!

    Thanks for including us gents. ;)

    ReplyDelete