Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Home Remedies to Soothe a Facial Blemish

3 Tested and True Home Remedies to Soothe a Facial Blemish



I KNEW.
I could feel it coming on.
A pimple caused by stress and I was powerless to stop it.






While you can't really prevent a pimple from coming ; you can relieve yourself of some of its less than becoming symptoms.

Here are,
3 Tested and True Home Remedies to Soothe a Facial Blemish:





1 // Lemon Juice
Cut a fresh lemon and squeeze some of its juice into a cup or bowl. Dip a cotton ball into the juice and then place the lemon infused cotton ball over the blemish for a minute or two. After you are done rinse your face with warm water. The results are almost instantaneous. This is my "go to" method. I have found this also works to sooth redness even after a pimple has popped.







2 // Honey & Cinnamon
Did you know that honey and cinnamon possess many properties other than making everything taste delicious? It can make your skin glow. It can make your hair shiny. Yes, it can even make the redness of a pimple calm the heck down! Simply mix a little honey and cinnamon together. Dab a pea sized amount onto the affected area. Like a paste, leave it on your skin for as long as you can.
 *I'm not saying don't sleep with it... but c'mon sticky hair? Yuck!





3 // Aloe Vera
I don't know how I didn't think of this! I mean seriously, if aloe vera can help soothe the pain and redness of a sunburn...Why wouldn't it work similarly with a facial blemish? I find this one incredibly helpful when I am having a pimple that is not only unseemly but also incredibly painful. You know what I'm talking about... Ouch!


I hope these tips help you to avoid a big, painful and red disaster!




P.S If Acne is severe and affecting your life or self-confidence, visit your family physician or a Dermatologist. They can prescribe stronger creams or medicine that may be better suited for you. 

Have a comment? I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment below!




No comments:

Post a Comment