Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Week of Love // Day 3: Rocksbox

This is one of those posts you are going to want to copy the URL and send it to the person buying you gifts this year!


Okay, I'm sure you guys are sick of hearing me talk about my love for Rocksbox.com, but I seriously can't help it. I love Love LOVE Rocksbox. I want every woman in the world to have a subscription to their awesome company. It is such a fun way to try out all of the latest fashion trends without having to commit right away.

Here is my favorite piece from my most recent set:





If you would like to learn more about this awesome jewelry subscription service click here.



Are you more of a "made from the heart" or a "jewelry and chocolates" or a "romantic getaway" type of person? I prefer experiences, so this year my hubby and I will be taking a cooking class! I'm really excited about it. Post a comment below, I'd love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment