Monday, January 18, 2016

Week of Love // Day 1: Date Night Outfit Ft. RD Style & Rune

It's the first day of my Valentine's "Week of Love" Segment.
There may be plenty of fish in the sea... but these pieces won't be around forever.
Snag this cozy oversized cardigan from RD Style while they last. 
It's seriously my most favorite cardigan EVER!!





It is the first day of my Valentine's "Week of Love" segment.
During the next 7 days you will see products, ideas, outfits, jewelry and makeup that are all Valentine's Day inspired.

I'm never quite sure where my husband is taking me for our Valentine's Day date until a few hours beforehand. I don't like surprises but he loves surprising me. I love the way you can dress this outfit up or down in a few easy steps.

I love pieces that combine edginess and femininity.
That's why I loved incorporating a soft pink cardigan with a zip legging.
If you will be doing something more casual such as a movie or iceskating, simply pair this with knee high boots with cute knit socks peeking out. If you are going to do something a bit fancier- ankle high heeled boots and a statement piece necklace completely transform the look.















Beaded Blouse: Express (old, sold out) // Colton Marled Knit Cardigan: RD Style
// Kiley Ankle Zip Legging: Rune (similar) // Boots: Nordstrom // Earrings: Gift


These photos were taken at Antelope Island State Park in Northern Utah. If you are local and have a chance to go there, I would highly recommend going during the Winter months. The gnats and smell from the marshes are non-existent. There are also less visitors this time of year so the wildlife aren't afraid to roam right by the road. 



Don't forget to check back with us everyday this week to see all of the Valentine's inspired posts!
What do you plan on wearing for Valentine's Day this year? Leave a comment below, I'd love Love LOVE to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment