Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!

I hope you had an enjoyable New Year's Eve surrounded by those you hold dear.
I just wanted to express my appreciation to those of you who follow me. I am incredibly humbled and grateful for the support I have received. At times this past year, I felt like giving up on my blog and then a few of you would reach out to me and ask me when I would be posting more. It gave me the confidence to pursue what I am passionate about. For that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This year, I have a lot of fun and creative projects in the works. Please visit often and LEAVE COMMENTS on the posts. I truly value your feed back. I want to improve and find out what you guys want to read about so your comments mean the world to me.

Thanks again.



Shown Above:
We made so many melty beads projects you would have thought we had were starting a sweat shop. Especially since the kids had all the ideas that ultimately we, the adults, had to carry out. 


Shown Above:
So happy that we have the modern technology to speak with our family from all over the country especially during the holidays. 







What did you do last night? I would love to hear all about it in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment