Tuesday, May 19, 2015

WWWWD (What Would Wonder Woman Do)?

Wearing brazen outfits in your daily life is easy with Cobalt blue.
Unleash your inner super hero. Kick some trash.


My husband and I are obsessed with super hero movies. My favorite female super hero is Wonder Woman hands down. It's probably just me being slightly (okay super) geeky but I oftentimes think about what Wonder Woman would wear in everyday life to tackle ordinary tasks.

"I'm not saying I am Wonder Woman... I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room."

I'm a big believer that when you look great, you feel great and when you feel great you can accomplish great things. It's really important to feel confident while you go about your day so you will be able to handle any curve ball life throws at you. 

You miss the train to work?
Your boss calls you to present?
Someone takes the credit for your idea?
Leave your phone on the roof of the car?
No problem! 

I love Cobalt.
It's as bold of a word as it is a color (don't you just feel brazen saying it? Cobalt.) I feel powerful and liberated whenever I wear anything Cobalt blue.








Shown Above:
DRESS: Guess from Macy's (similar) // CLUTCH: AliExpress // SHOES: Charlotte Russe
// JEWELRY: H&M (similar) here and here









(Photo Cred: B. Campbell)

Shown Above:
TOP: Banana Republic from Tradesy // PANTS: Charlotte Russe // SHOES: Charlotte Russe 
// BRACELET: Charming Charlies (similar)


In killer outfits like these, you will be ready for anything. And remember,

 "In a world full of mere mortals you are a Wonder Woman."




When you have a difficult challenge, what do you wear or do to feel confident? I would love to hear from you, leave a comment below!

4 comments:

  1. If I am having a hard time, I usually just dress in sweat pants or gym shorts... Not very empowering... :/

    But that's a good idea to dress up when things aren't going your way. You always feel fearless when you are wearing a killer outfit and you KNOW you look good.

    Thanks Rachelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you in Cobalt too, btw. ;)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! And I'm sure you always look fierce, even, and perhaps especially, in sweat pants ;)

      Delete
    3. Haha. Oh yes. Those are my finest hours. ;)

      Delete