Thursday, May 21, 2015

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale



As I'm sure most of you know, the Nordstrom half yearly sale is going on right now! This sale is available online, for those of you who do not have access to a physical Nordstrom location. It makes me sad to think about, but before I moved to Utah, I didn't even know Nordstrom existed. 
I have had a very happy past seven years.
I once lived a very deprived life...
;)

If you are on the look out for a whole new wardrobe or if you're looking to spruce up your closet, NOW would be the time! There are a few things I've had my eye on and I can't wait to head in there and snatch these babies up! I've already ordered the tote bag (shown below) in black and I'm like a little kid awaiting Christmas morn as I wait for it to arrive!
 (All items shown below can be found on sale in store or on Nordstrom.com, but not for long!)

Happy shopping!!






       




 If you snatch anything up from Nordstrom during this sale, tag @xoxorachelleblog on instagram. You may just get featured on my blog! 










No comments:

Post a Comment