Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall Fashion Finds- Part 1

If you are like me, you want to know the best fashion finds for the money but you don't have time to research and compare prices all day long. I still have to do it.. but lucky for you, you don't! Below are several Fall Fashion Finds that are trending this week. Hurry up and snatch them before they're gone.




All sweaters are currently 40% off at Express. I fell madly and deeply in love with this one however. It comes in a variety of shades and is now selling for the amazing price of $35.94!
Are you in love yet?




There is just something about a heather grey wool coat that makes me feel cozy. I love the single button and length of this particular one from Forever 21. Purchase today to get free shipping off of all orders over $21!




3. Middleton Lace Skirt.
Inspired by Kate, the Duchess, herself this lace skirt is the epitome of ethereal. I am literally putting on my shoes as we speak to rush out and purchase this one. I simply cannot fathom the idea of passing this up- and for less than $15... this deal should be keeping you up at night!




If you are in need of a tailored and tapered pant with a little bit of flare- look no further.
These pants from J.Crew are incredibly comfortable and fit immaculately. The metallic zipper adds the perfect amount of functionality and edginess. 
Need more incentive? Originally priced at $110 these pants can be yours today for less than $40!





Last but not least,
If you know me at all, and you want to entice me to do something, you know a metallic shoe is your best bet. I want them all! I especially love a gold or bronze metallic shoe this time of year. I love how the shimmer seems to dance among the crisp colors of fall foliage. They are truly a beautiful Autumn union. Get yourself a pair now from loft for less than $50!




You know I always have your best interests at heart so stay tuned for more Fall Fashion Finds as this won't be the last you've heard of them!




What types of fashion finds are you looking for this season? I'd love to keep a watchful eye out for you! Let me know in the comment section below and let my investigation begin!













No comments:

Post a Comment