Sunday, October 25, 2015

Fall Boho Style Inspired by NYFW Collaboration with Shopbop.com

Boho Style Inspired by Fall NYFW
All items featured c/o Shopbop.com



I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but Fall is my favorite season for shopping. Perhaps it's because I'm fairly pale but I feel like Fall is my season. I just look better in Fall clothing. I've been doing some wish list shopping in my free time lately and pulled together some fall-ish looks that I'm eyeing. 

1. Medium Wash Mid Rise Flare Jeans
2. Cut-Out Wedges
3. Fringe
4. Eye Lit/ Laser Cut Long Sleeved Tees

ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR

I'm so glad flared jeans are making a comeback even as a taller girl, I will never disregard extra help to appear more slender and tall.  These jeans are just great at elongating legs. Fringe and boho are two other faves of mine and I'm a huge fan of all of these pieces. 






I have been greatly inspired by all of the looks at the recent NYFW and will have more looks coming soon. What's on your wish list this Fall? I'd love to see what you are excited to snatch up for your closet. Post a comment below!



Don't forget to follow me on instagram and FB @xoxorachelleblog!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment