Thursday, July 2, 2015

Earrings under $15!

Do you think it's possible to look on fleek within a budget?
Five beautiful pairs of earrings for under $15! 




My main inspiration for writing this blog is to create an environment where my readers can come to seek fashion inspiration without having to compromise financial stability for style. I am a firm believer that you do not have to spend a lot of money to look and feel great. 

Below are five beautiful pairs of earrings. 
The best part? All of them cost less than $15!




$14.50


$7.00
Pastel Pink Drop Earrings: H&M




$15.00
Tear Drop Stone Earrings: Loft




$12.00
Pearl/ Gold Studs: Dillards 



$6.00
Pineapple Studs: Charming Charlie 



I hope this post has inspired you to be on the lookout for killer deals this holiday weekend. I promise that if you set aside just a little time and money to pamper yourself each week, you won't regret it! 





Why pay full price when you don't have to? What is the sweetest deal you have ever swindled? I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment