Sunday, July 12, 2015

Blackhead Remedy

Blackheads.
Those tricky little buggers!


I know that the word 'hate' is a powerful word.
However, I can honestly say that I hate blackheads.
Seriously, they are the worst!

I have been a bit stressed out lately due to a variety of factors and I think my nose has taken the brunt of that stress because sure enough those nasty black specks decided to camp on my nose!

I searched everywhere for a remedy. I even tried those blackhead strips which got some of them to come out but not all. I had almost given up when I learned a great home remedy from a friend of mine. She swears by this method and after using it this past week-- so do I!





What you will need:
baking soda
water

Yup! That's it!
Mix 3 parts baking soda to 1 part water. You want the consistency of the paste to be like that of melted ice cream. Rub it in circular motions gently on the affected area. Let it sit for 5 minutes or so and rinse. I did it every other day for 1 week and my blackheads are barely noticeable. I am going to continue the regimen until I am 100% happy with the results.

*The measurements of the baking soda and water will vary. I only needed to put it on my nose so I ended up using 3 Tbsp of baking soda and 1 Tbsp of water.




If you find that your blackheads are not responding to home remedies or over the counter products, you may want to consider visiting with a Dermatologist who can help you navigate through more treatments that may be better suited for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment