Thursday, September 3, 2015

Is Your Hair Fall Ready?

Summer is wrapping up which makes me sad.
Autumn is coming in full force though which means exuberant amounts of plaid, pumpkin and darkening hair colors which makes me mucho mucho happy.


It breaks my heart to know that Summer is quickly coming to a close. 
But Fall is super exciting in more ways than one.
It's the time for "dark haired Rachelle", my alter ego, to come out and play.
I really wanted to keep my hair red as I feel naked without my "indicator"-- that thing that keeps me unique from others. When I discovered Marsala, I fell in love.
What's your 2015 Hair Color?





2015 Fall Hair Color Guide


1. Move over Ombre! There's a new coloring trend in town and it goes by the name "baby lights."
Babylights are reminiscent of the soft, sunkissed dimension that graced your hair as a child. To achieve this look, ask your stylist to weave highlights with hand painted pieces for a subtle glow around the face and on the ends. As the name infers, Baby light have the ability to add a hint of youth to your overall appearance. Never doubt the power of a few face framing highlights! They are low maintenance and can be done on all hair types. If this is your first time getting your hair colored Baby lights may be a great Baby step! 






2. 2015's color of the year is Marsala. Aubergine is a perfect way to capture this color on your hair. Its deep plum color embodies that of a deep, full-bodied wine color. This hair color is extremely versatile and looks great on all skin tones. For cooler complexions, focus on your purple, eggplant hues; for warmer skin towns, add a few brownish-red colors to ensure skin does not appear yellow.
Much like the wine, Merlot is a rich red color with subtle hints of cherry and cocoa.
**This is the one I did**





3. Rose Gold isn't just for blondes! These gorgeous pinkish copper tones can be accomplished on almost all hair colors. Be sure to have a picture to show your stylist as Rose Gold is one of those hair colors that is open to interpretation. There are many shades of Rose gold and I'd hate for you to end with a color more pink than you would have liked.





4. Rich Chocolate Brown hair color is a classic but it's a beautiful color for Fall. Mix in some caramel highlights if you are a brunette that craves dimension without a huge commitment. If you're looking for a brown color to pair with caramel highlights stick with your mochas and neutrals. Too cool of browns could make your hair appear dull and flat.





5. Silver Fox. Forget covering grays and learn to embrace them. Silver will be a huge color this Fall. Although I wouldn't be able to pull it off, I have been to the stylist where a girl went from bronde to silver and it was absolutely stunning. It's surprising how striking and sophisticated silver can make you look. Who knows? Maybe I'll be bold and brazen enough to try it sometime! Silver Fox's cousins dark grey and Charcoal will continue to trend upwards as well.





6. Platinum Blonde was big last year, but it's coming back with an even stronger vengeance this season. Perhaps people who were on the fence last year are now finally taking the plunge. While the 90's sported platinum blonde with golden undertones (I'm looking at you Justin Timberlake circa 1990) this year's platinum is much more modern and chic.





7. Lavender! Bubblegum! Cotton Candy! If you're feeling particularly brazen this season, take a gamble with these Pastel Shades. In order to successfully pull off this look, you need to make sure your hair is particularly healthy as hair color will need to be lifted (a lot) in order to achieve this look in its fullest prime. Protein and Moisture treatments are an absolute must if you are to do this trend justice without frying your tresses.







I hope this list of 2015 Hair Trends has helped you in your quest to find the best Fall Color for you!
I am loving my Aubergine color. My hair is Fall ready, is yours?

:)






What hair color do you think you'll be trying this Fall? What do you think of the trends I posted? Do you like a subtle difference or do you love any opportunity to go all out? I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below!






No comments:

Post a Comment